CER works with private organizations and government agencies (local, state and federal) to accomplish environmental restoration. We offer experience and ability in:
- Developing restoration projects from the ground up--river restoration, community development, clean energy, stormwater mitigation, fisheries conservation and management, smart growth projects, etc.
- Grantwriting, funding development, fiscal administration and reporting for restoration and conservation grants and projects.
- Outreach and public involvement to engage stakeholders in restoration, environmental stewardship and conservation.
- Restoration and conservation planning.
- Alternatives evaluation and environmental assessment.
- Permitting and regulatory compliance.
- Construction contracting and management.
- Restoration and conservation monitoring, assessment and reporting.
- GIS mapping.
- "Tech transfer"--developing manuals, conferences, etc., to promote and facilitate environmental restoration and conservation.
- Restoration and environmental communications of all types, in all media--print, Web and video.
In addition, CER maintains a network of partners that can provide additional expertise--from hydrology to toxicology, website development to video production. Between our in-house capacity and our partners' talents, we'll provide start-to-finish management of restoration projects--or task-specific support.